|rawlbds (rawlbds) wrote,|
@ 2013-01-30 06:54:00
Romance Impaired Special Report
the Romance Impaired Special Report
Half of the populace is romance impaired. They are referred to as men. Here are a number of tips and tips to get you through those special days or to regenerate a romantic bond. Simply understand if you are a guy, it is your fault and your duty to repair it.
10 Rapid Romantic Tips:
1. Arrange a hot air ballooning trip as a surprise. Most trips start with a glass of champagne before you float over the landscape with your lover. Just make sure she is not terrified of heights.
2. If your significant other is going away on a trip, hide a tiny gift into the corner of her suitcase that she will uncover while she is away.
3. If your wife has to work later than usual, make a lunch box and fill it with her favorite treats such as chocolates, herbal tea, and cookies. Inscribe "Open in Case of Emergency" on the top. Send it off with her in the morning or deliver it in person at the end of the day if feasible.
4. Organize a mystery outing for you and your lover. A number of travel agents will organize mystery packages where the destination of the trip is kept secret until you are actually on the airplane or arrive at the destination.
5. If you are low on cash, a single long stem rose with a note might still enhance romance. "Thank you for coming into my life."
6. Get in touch with your wife's relatives and inquire if there was something special she wanted when she was a little girl. For instance if she always desired a porcelain China doll, buy one for her birthday. She will not only appreciate the present, but also the fact that you were thoughtful enough to find out what she always wanted.
7. Jot down a note saying "I thought of you and it made me smile." Leave the message somewhere where your lover is certain to find it, or text it to her phone.
8. If your partner has long hair, take the time to brush it using long slow strokes, particularly after she has enjoyed a shower or when she is getting ready for bed.
9. Buy a book you and your partner are mutually interested in. Read one chapter out loud every night in bed.
10. While I love the speed and intimacy of SMS/texting to a cell phone, email is not dead. As she leaves the house for work, email "Miss You Already" to her business email so it's in her inbox before she arrives.
Ten suggestions are not an exhaustive list, but if you're like me, it really is more than she's been getting for quite some time.
Come on over to http://txtromance.com for the latest and greatest ways to use smartphone technology for old-fashioned romance and keep the starch in your relationship.
Tags: romantic couples,romantic dinners,romantic dinner for two,romantic games,romantic tips,romantic trips
Just a start, but everyone has to start somewhere. Yet it pays huge dividends, especially physically. If a holiday or birthday is coming up, go high tech and make use of SMS to text your ex or romance back.
By Charles Lamm